Erie has an electronic health record system and a patient portal called Erie MyChart! This system makes things easier for our patients. Check out the features below. Call Erie at 312.666.3494, and choose the MyChart option from the phone options to get access to your Erie MyChart account.
You might be familiar with this tool if you or your child are also a patient at Advocate, Loyola, Lurie, Northwestern, NorthShore, Rush, University of Chicago and many other hospitals.
Once you are signed up for your Erie MyChart, you will be able to do many things right from your smartphone or computer.
Things you are able to do easily in Erie MyChart
- Send a message* or question to your provider or care team
- Get your lab test results
- Download your referral forms
- Pay your bill online
- Update your contact information
- Update your insurance information
- Get a copy of the summary of your medical visit
- Access health forms, like school physical forms
- Get your immunization records
(*Reminder: do not use MyChart to send any messages requiring urgent attention. For urgent medical matters, call Erie. For a life threatening emergency, please call 911 for immediate assistance.)
Save time before your next appointment,
with MyChart PreCheck-in.
Ahorra tiempo antes de tu próxima cita,
con MyChart PreCheck-in
How to Sign Up for Erie MyChart
- Call 312-666-3494 or ask the front desk staff the next time you're at Erie to set up your Erie MyChart account. Erie will text or email you a sign-up link.
- With your activation code, go to Erie MyChart at www.myeriehealth.com OR by download the free MyChart app on your phone. Then follow the prompts to login to your account.
- If you need more help with getting into Erie MyChart you can
- Click to visit the Erie MyChart resources web page.
- Call Erie and choose the MyChart option in the phone options.
- If you are at Erie, ask to speak with a care coordinator.